New Company Registration
- Filing of necessary papers and obtaining ESI registration code number for the new establishment within the prescribed time as per Act.
Online Registration of the employees
- Online data entry of the Insured Persons on ESI web portal as per the new amendment.
- Scanning of Individual/Family Photographs and Signatures of the Insured person and uploading it for obtaining ESI Numbers.
- Online Temporary Identity Card (TIC) Printing.
- Obtaining Permanent Identity Card (PIC) from the ESI Branch office
- Preparing and Maintain of Form No. 7( ESI Regulation No. 32)
- Form No. 3 (Regulation 14)
- Online preparation of Challan thru ESIC web portal & deposit into the bank within the prescribed time as per Act. (Effective from August-10 as per new amendment)
- Provide help and prepare the documents in case of an accident or demised employee.
- All assessment & inspection from ESI department, when required.
- Reply to Notices etc. from the concern authorities.
- Information with regard to any amendment/changes in the act will be informed immediately.
Half & Yearly Return Process:
- Prepare Form 6 (Statutory half yearly return) for Main code and sub-codes nos.
- Form No. 01-A (Annual Return)