New Company Registration
- Filing of necessary papers and obtaining PF registration code number for the new establishment within the prescribed time as per Act.
- Form 5A (Return of ownership)
- Form 9 (Revised)
- Submission of Specimen Signature
- Preparation of monthly Challan for EPF & deposited into the bank within the prescribed time as per Act.
- Prepare Monthly Return :
- Form 12A (Revised)
- Form -5 (New Joiners)
- Form-10 (Resigned)
- Preparation of Form- 7(IF)
- PF Eligibility Register
- Maintenance of all statutory registers required by the PF authorities.
- Preparation of Monthly PF Ledger.
- Nomination & Declaration Forms in Form No. 2 (Revised) of the new employees
- Declaration form in Form- 11(Revised)
- Attend PF inspector for inspection of records, appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the employer in 7-A proceedings under EPF Act
- All assessment & inspection from EPF department, when required.
- Information with regard to any amendment/changes in the act will be informed immediately.
- Form No. 3-A (Monthly Contribution of the employees)
- Form No. 6-A (Annual Return)
- Bank Reconciliation
- “DBF” Database File in soft copy
- Assist in issuance of Annual PF A/c slips.
PF Withdrawals & Transfers
- Receipt of forms (19 & 10-C) after 60 days of leaving the employee making settlement.